Your Man...
1. Who is your man? Andrew John
2. How long have you been together? 5 years, married for 4
3. How long did you date? I guess we "officially" dated 4 months before we were engaged.
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Him
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, I even told him i wasn't ready to say it and that was OK with him. He confidently said "you will be some day"
7. Who is taller? He is maybe 3 inches taller
8. Who sings better? Him.
9. Who is smarter? Definitely him. He's got street smarts! he's my hero!
10. Whose temper is worse? I win this one. He is good at diffusing rage fits by being funny
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch every once in awhile.
14. Who pays the bills? He does
15. Who is better with the computer? Depends, but he has more patience
16. Who mows the lawn? He does
17. Who cooks dinner? We tag team it.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, i like to daydream
19. Who pays when you go out? He's a gentleman and he always gets the doors
20. Who is most stubborn? Me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him. I am the stubborn one (see above)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? probably his. mine are about 10 hours but we end up seeing them about every 6 weeks it seems.
23. Who kissed who first? He did, but he kept asking and the moment was finally right on the ski lift in Keystone.
24. Who asked who out? Oh, he did, many times, I wasn't interested.
25. Who proposed? Andy did
26. Who is more sensitive? not sure, I am definitley more emotional
27. Who has more friends? He does
28. Who has more siblings? It's a tie we both have 3 siblings
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Andrew
I love him so much and I have recently been reminded of how short life can be. God can call a loved one home at anytime, so I am again challenged to live with no regrets and savor everyday I have with my dear husband.


2 comments:
I completely agree with you about how the sunshine and warm weather make any day wonderful! I'm actually looking forward to "gloomy" winter-y days and the coziness of being inside, but come February, I know I'll be suffering from some extreme winter blues!
I'm glad you found me! I wasn't sure who "Starving For Sunshine" was, so I was pleasantly surprised!!
i'm so glad that you started a blog! welcome to the club. also, i'm sorry to hear about your cousin's husband. thanks for your kind words on my blog. i'll be praying for your cousin.
Post a Comment