I intended to get a good start on this blog when I set it up, but it seems that that has not happened. Maybe I will end up being one of those once a month bloggers. So I painted an 'accent' wall in my living room orange-ish this past weekend. It is a fun cheery color to have and my next room is going get painted a shade of turquoise. I think it might end up being our bedroom, but it could be the bathroom not sure yet but something is getting painted!


2 comments:
Jenn!! So glad to see that you have a blog! I actually started one too. I can't believe it. I LOVE your accent wall. Way to go! I also love the turquoise idea. That color is dreamy. Which room are you going to do?
See you on Sunday? We should a group of people and go out sometime. No kids allowed.:)
I think it is going to be the bedroom and I want to leave the red curtains. maybe you could help with getting the right shade:o)
Post a Comment