Friday, November 11, 2011

So very Thankful VIII - XI

Well I am four days behind, so much for the daily posts.  I mean I do have 2 toddlers, yup Cade is starting to walk!  And there is a wedding in two weeks, and the bride lives here, and that means my family will be staying here in a week, and that also means I think I am doing a Thanksgiving dinner, and whatever other busyness that entails.
day 8 (tuesday) -  Grant went home today.  Cade started taking steps today. Yeah Grant went home to his house!  We are all so thankful and rejoicing in this!  If you had been watching Caring Bridge they haven't kept this information on the down low so he could have some quiet time at home adjusting and resting before he had a ton of visitors.  We went to visit Child Serve on Wednesday hoping that he wasn't there.  Cade cried and Dane was visibly disappointed when we turned around and left instead of visiting Grant. They just don't know that the farm is way more fun to visit than a rehab facility!
day 9 - Thankful for sisters, whom both live here and help out. 
day 10 -I am thankful for the boy's naps.  Especially when they nap at the same time and I have some time to myself!
day 11 - I am so thankful for my brother-in-law Jeff, who is deployed right now and the sacrifices his family is making.



2 comments:

Hilary said...

you have great things to be thankful for :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for a sister who let's me live at her home and is helping out with wedding stuff.
-Rach

baby
baby