Thankful for fun days with the girls and time well spent with friends. We had a great morning going out for breakfast and shopping at a handful of intriguing antique shops and a few other shops in the East Village. I found this cheerful little teapot and I think it goes wonderfully with my newly painted kitchen walls. Never would have pegged myself as a gray person, but I am really loving this new color.


4 comments:
Love that color combo!
Cute! I'm so glad you had a good time!!!
Yay!!! I just read the post you did on the photos. Soooo glad you & Andy loved them! It was so fun to see you both and get to know your little fellas.
Oh - and I love gray...never would've thought it!
I love that little, yellow tea pot! So very happy you found a jumping-off point for your kitchen :)
Post a Comment