 |
| what happens after you cross over a creek several times |
My dear husband talked me into running LHF race with him this morning.
He figured if I could run a 5k why not a 7 mile cross-country race? Leading up to the race I thought I might die or my legs might fall off if they got too tired. But, I
made it, it was fun and thankfully not completely freezing cold. Just
the right running temperature actually. If you aren't familiar with this race it is known for people dressing up in crazy costumes. I got just a little crazy and put satin nighty over top my running clothes. Which is nothing compared to those running in leopard print leotards, men in thongs (gross), prom dresses, daisy dukes, a herd of reindeer with Santa-well you get the idea. I am tired now and my legs hurt to go up the stairs. But I am glad I did it!
 |
| Andy threw mud at me because I was too clean. |
3 comments:
I'm so impressed...good job!!
Wow! Good job! And I love your choice of running attire. :)
wowzers! good job! :)
Post a Comment