| The Kitchen's new coat of paint |
| On the way home from Grant's benefit a few weeks ago. |
Last Sunday my parents arrived and we began wedding preparations. I only got a couple of shots of Thanksgiving dinner before I headed out to work on wedding stuff.
| The Thanksgiving table |
| Turkey Carving- Andy's masterpiece. Magnum is waiting for a free sample. |
| The bride the day before her wedding |
| Our Black Friday consisted of manicures, pedicures and wedding rehearsal |
Wedding Day! Did I mention our house hosted the Bride, since she lived here, plus the rest of my immediate family including my parents and littlest sister and brother. The final night 2 of my cousins stayed also, since one was a bridesmaid and the other was doing hair. I wouldn't have had it any other way, but it has made for a crazy, fun, busy weekend!
| My bed room became a hair salon. |
| The ring bearer posing as a photographer |
| The girl cousins |
| And Sunday morning: the wedding aftermath: my front room |
Congratulations Ryan and Rachel!!


2 comments:
i can't believe you hosted thanksgiving dinner and got ready for a wedding! kudos!! ps...love the kitchen. :)
i didn't know rachel got married! congrats to her! and i'm also glad to hear that grant is doing better. :)
Post a Comment