Friday, May 13, 2011

Dane - isms

Driving down the street with all the car windows down, wind blowing through his hair, Dane shouts at the top of his lungs "This is so much fun!!"

(glad it is still so easy to show him a good time)


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

We just arrived at a park with some friends and the urgent statement 'mommy I have to potty' was uttered. I hesitantly asked him if he wanted to pee on a tree not knowing how he would feel about that. He immediately and quite excitedly said 'OK'. We found our tree, needless to say hysterical laughter and Morse code urination ensued. (did I mention, I assisted him all the while Cade was sitting on my hip in a sling.)

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

As Andy was tucking Dane into bed:
Dane: Daddy you come in here when I'm asleep?

Daddy: Yeah, sometimes

Dane: Ya, I open my eyes.

(I guess our secret is out)

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

He is so cute and full of charm! :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Morse code urination -- ha! :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Morse code urination -- ha! :)

baby
baby