Friday, November 5, 2010

Smile







Caed has been smiling for about three weeks now and I finally caught a few little smiles on camera. I love those first smiles so quick and brief but so much fun! I can't believe is is 6 weeks old already.

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

So cute! He has such an adorable little smile. And great job to you capturing those smiles on camera! I remember getting so frustrated trying to get those first smiles to prove he was really smiling! :) Wow, I just used the word "smile" a lot.

peter marie said...

I love those pictures! He looks so itty bitty in those first few shots and that smile is so cute. I feel like I say this every time I see him, but he looks so much like you!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh, that last one is especially cute! I think I see a little of Aunt Melissa in that smile! :)

baby
baby