Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting closer

This pregnancy is going way too fast. Can it be that I am already 8 months pregnant? 32 weeks? Only 8 weeks away from my due date? (but hoping for less than 8 weeks). Wowzers I still have a lot to do. I would love to finish Danes big boy room up, and paint the half bath downstairs and a whole host of other projects. The rest of the painting can wait until later. Have I even mentioned that I have already painted the family room, kitchen and both kid's bedrooms? Maybe that is why I am having a hard time getting started on these other painting projects.

I find it interesting that my body has been taken back all those first trimester woes. Such as feeling gross and gaggy in the evenings, itchy pits and calves in the evenings. Yeah that's right itchy pits-- so weird--and only in the evening. It's not a deodorant or shaving thing either. I went with out both in the winter to see if that was the issue. Nope not the case so I resumed both, for the sake of everyone around me. I am tired all over again, and no food sounds good but I am always starving. The second trimester really is the "honeymoon" trimester. I hardly felt pregnant at all for those 3 blissful months and then literally the day the third trimester rounded the corner the slight nausea was back and food started sounding gross. I know I don't have much to complain about, most people have it far worse like actually puking, and a whole host of other things. Overall I would say I feel better this time around then I did the first. It's either because Dane keeps me in shape by chasing him all day or because he keeps me distracted from my woes by me chasing him around all day.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

it'll be over before you know it! you look fantastic. :)

The Swaims said...

LOL Jen, I totally had itchy pits and it's awful!! You look great and I hope this last trimester goes well!

-Kaitlyn

The Swaims said...

I tried everything, but aquafor seemed to help for a while.

baby
baby