Everyone else is sending there kids back to school or to school for the first time. Well here at our house we took Aunt Mo Mo to college. She has been living with us since January and it has been a lot of fun to have her around the past 8 months.
On one hand I am super excited to have the baby's room empty and ready to start decorating and getting things put away. But today I am just sad my little sister isn't staying with us any more. We are sure going to miss seeing her everyday. She always has a way of making Dane belly laugh so hard it's contagious. Come visit often Aunt Mo Mo!


1 comment:
Aw, sorry "Aunt Mo Mo" had to move out. I'm sure you'll miss her. But I'm super excited that Tessha's back! Addie was just asking about her the other day. I can't believe how well she remembers her from so long ago!
Post a Comment