Sneaky Mommy had a great
post today and she said announcements were welcome. Well I have been feeling like I ate a nasty greasy burger and fries. All I want to do is sleep and sit on the couch. I need to eat but nothing sounds good. The stomach flu is going around this house and I can't even tell if I've had it or I am just sympathetic. Oh yeah and we heard a little heartbeat last week! We will have another baby around here sometime in September! I was going to wait longer but since my MIL knows I figured I would beat her to the punch of announcing it to the world.
11 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Now Caleb and Ash will have two little Fogles to fight over! Today I was checking Ashleigh's phone and Dane is her screen saver:) Let me know if there is anything I can help with, i.e. free babysitting or meals!
WOO HOO!!!! How exciting!!! SOOO happy for you guys! And 2 years apart is just perfect!!
Wowweee!!!! Congratulations!!!
Oh, how I hope and pray your pregnancy is quick, and painless, and, and event-free!
Congratulations!! Very exciting news!!!
Yeah!! Congrats again!! I'm thinking this time around it's a little girl baby???
That last line is FUNNY.
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! 2 years apart -- what perfect timing! And I'm with Peter Marie -- I hope it's a girl! :)
yay! congrats!
Yeah!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for another cute Fogle baby!!! I was hoping to get an announcement out of this! So happy for you guys!
yay!!!!!!!!!! congrats....i'm so excited for you guys, and i was wondering when the next one would make it's appearance. :)
Yay!!! Congratulations!!
Whooopeeeee! Congratulations! What exciting and surprising news! 2 years apart will be awesome. I'm so excited for another ridiculously cute Fogle baby...maybe girl?
Post a Comment