Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So I have been meaning to do another post but I have had something to do every night after work for the last 2 weeks. It's been fun and time has been flying by, but that leaves no time for blogging, or for painting the last project in the nursery. So Here are a few pictures of what baby Fogle could possibly look like. I was going through some old pictures and I thought it was fun to look at Andy and my newborn pictures, and try to imagine what our baby may look like. So for your amusement and imaginations....

Andy as a newborn (above)Andy at 3 months (below)

Me as a newborn (above) Me at 3 weeks (below)

One interesting fact about the Fogle's is that both Andy and I were born in the same hospital. We even had the option of having our first child there, but we opted for a hospital with a newer maternity wing.

2 comments:

Liss said...

wouldn't that have been cool to have your baby in the same hospital that you and Andy were bron in?!

Kelly said...

when i saw the iowa hospital thing, i was sure that had to have been andy. i didn't know you were born there - i guess i just always thought you were born in colorado. that is so cool! anyways, very cute pictures. can't wait to see what the newest fogle will look like!!

baby
baby