Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog Slacker

Maybe I can chalk that up to pregnancy exhaustion, I still have energy but whenever I sit down at the computer in the evenings my brain turns to mush and I can’t think of anything interesting to write about. I never claimed to be much of a writer.
I did go to Colorado 2 weeks ago to visit my family. It was a good time! It was fun to hang out with them and see everyone especially Rachel and Dad whom I haven't seen since Easter. I got to see my brother play in his first soccer game of the season. Good thing I was there when I was because he will be sidelined for the next 3 weeks due to a broken arm- unrelated to soccer. Yesterday was a big day for them, Ryan got his cast on and Melissa got her braces off. Poor girl has had to wear those for the past 4 ½ years, but she is looking good now! I do wish they lived closer and I enjoyed my short visit with them.

3 comments:

Liss said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! tuesday was the best day haha! and it was good to see you when you were here!

Elizabeth said...

I don't think I realized how many siblings you had.

Liss said...

if people really wanna see what we did while Jenn was here you should look at my blog lol

baby
baby