Not much time left and baby Fogle will be here. Now is your chance to guess the gender. I am really curious to hear your thoughts. I haven't had too many people say they know either way.
Just in case it helps you guess:
*the heart rate has been around 140 the whole time.
*I feel like I am carrying in the middle- haven't had many comments about high or low
*My friend Peter Marie and I had the same dream (which is really freaky) The synopsis was there was a group of people like most of our Sunday school class sitting around in a circle type thing, I was also part of this group watching the birth. It did not seem weird in the dream it was like the baby was just born, out of what I'm not sure. I couldn't see the baby though at the final moment when the Dr and everyone around said It's a boy! Then some of the goofy people tried to mix me up and say It's a girl! and since I couldn't see, I didn't know who to believe. It wound up I gave birth to a boy.
I set up a poll on the side for you to vote, but feel free to leave comments too. Even if you are just a lurker, I would love to hear from you!


6 comments:
Hmmm...I'm going with a boy. I don't know why because if you had a girl, she would be beautiful too! That is a super weird dream...I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the real birth...I'll bring a gift though! :)
I'm gonna vote Boy, too, because of how you look in the pictures. There's no real system, but you just look rounder, and more "out-there" than most of the moms-to-girls I've seen lately. (especially first-time moms)
Keep up the good work! This last month will go by SO fast -- and SO slow all at the same time.
ok people it has to be a girl!!! I want a niece lol... but either way I will love them the same lol! love ya sis
i'm going with boy. i don't know why - i just am. my theory is that for a while, everyone i knew was having a girl. now, everyone i know is having a boy.
I've gone back and forth with this one. I take my guessing very seriously! For a long time I thought girl, but in the final strech I'm thinking boy. I guess it's just that crazy dream we had that I can't forget. And Henry would like a little Fogle playmate. Either way, of course, I can't wait to meet him/her!!
It will be a boy.
Post a Comment