i heart sunshiny days!!
30 weeks and counting down!
Seriously, you must be hiding a basketball in there! You don't look pregnant anywhere but the belly! :o)Cute pictures!
wow you look so much bigger then like 2 weeks ago when I saw you!
Talk about ALL baby. You look adorable! You should start a boy or girl poll. 10 weeks will go fast!
Cute!!
oh my word - you are the cutest! people said the same thing about me - that i was all baby, but that's so not true. i was huge and nasty. you're tiny and super cute!
There is a reason I left my right calf and ankle out of the picture.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Seriously, you must be hiding a basketball in there! You don't look pregnant anywhere but the belly! :o)
Cute pictures!
wow you look so much bigger then like 2 weeks ago when I saw you!
Talk about ALL baby. You look adorable! You should start a boy or girl poll. 10 weeks will go fast!
Talk about ALL baby. You look adorable! You should start a boy or girl poll. 10 weeks will go fast!
Cute!!
oh my word - you are the cutest! people said the same thing about me - that i was all baby, but that's so not true. i was huge and nasty. you're tiny and super cute!
There is a reason I left my right calf and ankle out of the picture.
Post a Comment