Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The mundane

I have been a blog slacker lately. It’s such a let down going back to work after such a nice vacation that I feel like I don’t have anything exciting to write about. I go to work and I come home exhausted and nauseous I think it is from the musty smell in my building. I lie down for a half hour then try and get motived to get something done around the house.

I can’t believe I am already in my 6th month. I feel like my belly grew a ton last week. It just seems way bigger all of a sudden. I have been in maternity pants for about 3 months but I have been wearing all my regular shirts because maternity ones have been just huge on me. I think that is all about to change, things are getting tighter, by belly is bumping into things now. I will have to post pictures soon. I did find a few baby things this weekend at a consignment shop. Like a bassinet, I didn’t even know if I was going to use one or not, I really didn’t have a preference, but I found a nice used one and decided to go for it. Now baby has a place to sleep. I am getting so excited to meet this little person. But I am also enjoying the last of our ‘couple time’ before we become a family.

*edit: at least I think I am in my 6th month. I have completed 5 and just started my 6th? I get so confused with pregnancy math. The baby ticker at the top has moved to the 6th month, so that's good enough for me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm with you on the pregnancy math. It looks like you're in your 6th month, and at the end of this, you'll be in your final trimester!! Woo hoo!
I'm sorry you're still feeling icky when you get home from work. Take as much time to rest while you can because your body is all about building Baby right now.

Elizabeth said...

i'm getting impatient :) let's see...i think i figured out that you're just 3 weeks behind me...due in late october???

baby
baby