Saturday, July 19, 2008

100 days

Only 100 days left until my due date!! That feels like another milestone passed. Nothing too exciting has been going on around here. I was sick last week and spent this week well, just enjoying feeling healthy. It feels like I don't get much done since I spend 8 hours a day at work, then come home make dinner, clean up, and go to bed. Sometimes I wish we didn't have to eat, like never get that starving hungry feeling, never get tired and cranky miserable feeling because we need to eat. Think of the extra time we would have if we were always comfortably full with stable blood sugar. I know there are many flaws to that idea, but sometimes it would be nice.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

100 days will fly by!!

Liss said...

YIPEE!!!!!!! haha I didn't get you sick did I??? if so I'm sorry!

Melissa said...

Ugh. I am SO with you on the eating thing. Sorry, but I thought it was bad when I was pregnant, but now it's even worse because I still have to eat just as much as before, but I have less hands-free time to orchestrate the making of the 2500 calories a day.
All the time with the eating. And more eating. Like right now, I need to eat again.
And, yes, ditto Kelly. 100 days will go so quickly! The first 90 especially, then the last 10 are s-l-o-w. :o)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

99 days 'til baby arrives...99 days 'til a weeks worth of suppers arrive from friends and you don't have to plan & prepare...99 days 'til no more 8 hours days...so many exciting things!!! Can't wait to meet this little baby Fogle!

Melissa said...

One more thing...check out this blog post by my (very pregnant) friend Megan: http://friedokra4me.blogspot.com/2008/07/now-thatll-really-take-you-down-peg.html. She is due in a couple of weeks, and asked her (many) readers to put in the comments suggestions they had for the labor and delivery day. MAN I wish I had this list before I went to the hospital! I immediately thought of you, and hope you can gain a little wisdom before your big day!
Blessings to you,
~Melissa

baby
baby