Thursday, December 6, 2007
our turn for snow
So far we have gotten about 4 inches of snow since late morning. I actually don't mind the snow as long as it isn't windy and freezing cold. Snow is so pretty. Even though my blog is about my love of sunshine, I really didn't mind the cleaning the car and driving home from work. Maybe because I had cute new boots and a fun new coat to wear. Funny story though, I offered to get the mail if Andy would take a picture of me in the snow, because you always need a good snow pic each year and I really liked my boots and my coat. Well I gingerly step out to get the mail, completely forgetting about the ice storm last weekend that left a few inches of ice that still remain on the porch and I wipe out down the steps hitting my boob on the flower pot on my way down. I guess that will teach me. Lucky for you I even have a visual for this story. Andy was kind enough to wait until I stood back up before taking a picture :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
nice!
Cute coat!!
pure comedy
Post a Comment