Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ice ice baby - i thought it was more fitting

I got this morning some would say on the wrong side of bed, I was dragging feet and kept hoping to hear on the radio that I wouldn't have to go into work. I never heard anything. Andy and I carpool to work so he drove me and we get there late and the parking lot is basically empty. I went in anyway, I figure I better check my email since I was there and see if there was an official announcement of the closures. nothing. The office is empty too except the one creepy guy from my dept. (Not sure why I am posting such a creepy pic but I felt I needed emphasis for the creepiness.)


Then I checked the internet and yup my place was listed on the list of closures. I was very aggravated to have made the trip, but it all ended well since I got to spend the day at home enjoying myself. Andy on the other hand worked a full day and took the bus home, I met him at the bus stop so he wouldn't have to walk through all the ice and slush. I actually like the bad weather I would prefer snow and ice to just plain boring and cold. No one has ever gotten a "too cold day" only "snow days" So if it's going to be cold bring on the snow!

No comments:

baby
baby