Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Mist

That explains the weather around here the past few days. We also went and saw a sneak preview of The Mist I am glad we didn't have to pay for the tickets. I would say don't bother with this one. It wasn't even scary because it came across as really cheesy.

This past weekend we were out at my Uncle's farm a few hours from here. They have an annual fall youth activity "Haymania" that we have helped with the past 3 or 4 years. Around 100+ kids from the area attend every year, have fun and hear God's word. A highlight is usually the 'hay maze' a human size maze made from somewhere around 300+ big round bales. Big enough to get lost in for a few minutes. Well I must go and finish my last day of work before the Thanksgiving holiday. Hooray for only a half day! Well here are some pictures of haymania and Magnum running across the top of the hay maze.


***side note: It appears I am doing yoga on top of a hay bale.

No comments:

baby
baby