
Summer has become my most
favoritest seasons of all , but fall is pretty nice too. The colors are pretty and you get out some new sweaters but you don't have to wear a big coat over them to stay warm and I am so happy that it is November and I haven't had to bust out the winter coat yet!! Which is good since I am still looking for a new one. The only thing about fall that stinks is the leaves that fall in our yard. This pic is only the smallest fraction of what will fall in our yard this year.

Today I was at returning a few things to
Southridge Mall. This mall is dieing out and they are trying desperately to revive it. It has been ghetto since we moved here a few years ago. So ghetto the only good stores are so few I can list: Bath & Body, Victoria Secret, Target, Yonkers, Maurices. There are quite a few cowboy stores and hispanic specialty stores. In the last week they have added a
Steve and Barry's which was exciting! That brought in some more people, but it tends to be the typical people you would see at Walmart or the Fair. Anyway, I am walking into the mall today, and I hear some crappy rap music. There is this stage in the mall, from back when stages in the mall were cool, with 2 young guys attempting to put on a show. Kinda missing the beat maybe a little off pitch. Wierd. Then, as I am walking to Target I pass this guy in a bright blue costume walking around on 5 foot stilts. I couldn't help but laugh. What is going on with that place?! For anyone who reads this and aren't from DSM, there are better malls in the area :o)
3 comments:
i love your hair, jenn! btw, that mall sounds a lot like that one in albuquerque - winrock. remember that? do you realize that right by winrock now, they have this whole new shopping area with a pottery barn and an h&m and all sorts of nice stores? it opened about a month after we moved. i went there back in june when i was there for a visit, and it was super nice.
I think I did visit that mall maybe once while we were there. I think I usually stuck to the mall across the street from our apartments. That is awesome that they got some good stores in that area now!
-Thanks- the short hair has been a fun change!
your hair is absolutely adorable!!!!
Post a Comment