Saturday, January 21, 2012

In with the new, out with the old

What do these two have in common?  Answer:  They both suck.  One in a good way, one in a bad.  The one on the left is old news.  Finally.  We have had it since we got married over 8 years ago.  And it was fine in our first 1 bedroom apartment, then in our mostly wood floor house.  But now, since we have carpet and a disgusting dog that lives in our house, well it just wasn't cutting it.  The new purchase was long over due.  I mean that old one smelled like dog butt, I couldn't even keep it in the hall closet anymore because it made our coats smell like burnt dog.  It was banished to the garage.  But really who wants to spend money on a vacuum?  Not me.  We found this wonderful Dyson at a refurbished vacuum shop for about half the price of a new one, plus they put a 1 year warranty on it.  My new best friend and I vacuum almost everyday, not because I like to but because of the dog.  And I can say it is quite satisfying to see how much that vacuum picks up every time.  There is even one entry way that I was getting ready to call the carpet cleaners in for and that has seemed to lighted up too.

1 comment:

Natural Mamma said...

Getting a Dyson was the single most important decision in house cleaning that I have ever made (other than only using non toxic cleaners) Congratulations! May you and your Dyson have many happy years together!! --Lydia H.

baby
baby