| Here is the new little gummy bear |
The most repulsive thing this time around is mint- in any form. Including toothpaste and gum. Yup, I share Dane's tooth paste, actually I bought my own bubble sparkle toothpaste and it's pretty much fruity gum here on out. In my other two pregnancies my mouth needed to be minty fresh at all times, though I did have to change flavors of mint on a weekly basis. Dane, the little stinker, Andy told him one day to be careful and not blow his minty gum breath in my face. So what do you think most three year olds would do? Yup, at every opportunity he will get in my face and blow his minty gum breath on me. Gag.
Another weird repulsion. This past summer and fall I was obsessed with mustard yellow. I wanted a pair of ballet flats that color, a scarf, a purse. I had one mustard yellow tank top and a necklace I wore with about everything. For Christmas I received a yellow scarf which I loved, and I used some money to go purse shopping. I found what I thought was perfect and it was yellow and a great size. Well, not a week later the very sight of it became repulsive. But now I am stuck, because I don't really feel like shopping yet. Maybe a purse in grey is what I will look for this time.
| such a pretty color, why does it make me want to barf now? |


6 comments:
what?!?? Congrats!!!!! Best project ever!! (besides Dane and Cade) When are you due? Are you going to find out what you are having?
CONGRATS!!!!! So excited for you guys :)
Yay! I love little gummy bear pictures! Hopefully you will be feeling a lot better VERY soon! :)
I am so excited to be an aunt for the third time!!
Jenn, Congratulations! I totally have a thing for mustard yellow right now, so if you come to the stuff swap at my house on March 1.....
Ok, so I have to laugh at your description of huffing around like an obese person trying to exercise. I have been feeling that way since like 12 weeks! We went to my in-laws and I had to keep going up stairs (everything is on 1 level in our house, including laundry). I thought I was going to die...I wondered if I had gotten that out of shape! Even after picking up toys off the floor I feel out of breath some days! Hope things are going well!!
Post a Comment