Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 4: Day 3

That was yesterday that I finished week 4.  Week 4 turned out to be brutal.  I mean, I actually have to run for 5 minutes straight. Several times at that. (gasp- literally)   It was supposed to look something like this: Warmup 5:00 walk, run 3:00, walk 1:30, run 5:00, walk 2:30, run 3:00, walk 1:30, run 5:00, cool down.  I could not seem to keep running on that last 5 minute run. Each time I would poop out at about 4 minutes.  Maybe it had something do with pushing the perpetually turning stroller uphill.  One benefit to having a stroller, however, is on the walking segments when I feel like hunching over to catch my breath, I can support myself on the stroller and hunch over and keep walking, quite handy actually.
So the big question is, do I repeat a day of week 4 or just move on to week 5 tomorrow.  I will make a game time decision on that one.

1 comment:

peter marie said...

That's awesome! I have no advice. Just impressed. :)

Love those curtains you got at Target!

baby
baby