Target is such an addiction, a drug of sorts, and an experience. Don't tell me you can go in there get the essentials and get out. I mean seriously, I have to breeze past all the end caps to see what sort of awesome mark downs are awaiting me. Target makes me happy. On a bad day just a walk through Target will lift my spirits as I look at all the merchandise they have to offer, cute things, big things, toys, treats, clothes, jewelry, shoes, anything under $5 makes my heart leap a little. What other store can offer all of that. Those curtain panels two 84" panels for $4.98. Even if I just use the fabric it's worth it. The lamp, $5.74. Not bad you may say. They would make great accents in my newly painted living room. Payment for my addiction; things that shift around in the hatch back. { Big sad face with tears streaming}. Should I go back and get another? Maybe the furry one instead?
2 comments:
Do I have a say whether you go back or not?
Andy
Yes! Go back! That's a steal, girl! And no, I don't believe Andy has a say unless he knows how to make lamps as cool as that.
Maybe we should form some sort of Target support group. I'm definitely a fellow addict. But then again, we're actually *saving* money, right? I mean, we ARE shopping the end caps!
Post a Comment