Monday, January 3, 2011

3 months

I still can't believe he is 3 months old already. He is officially in 6 month clothes. I am packing away the rest of his 3 month stuff as soon as I find time. He has entered into what I call the 'river dance' phase. That's where they kick their legs so fast and furious. The other night he surprised me when I got up to feed him and was not laying where I had put him. Hmmm.... maybe I am just really tired it is 2am, I thought. When we woke up in the morning sure enough he was laying sideways again, and I know I didn't lay him down that way, and he was still swaddled. All of that river dancing must be helping him scoot around. He is starting to grab for toys and all sorts of fun things. He just keeps getting cuter and more fun by the day. He still smiles easy and cries just as easy as he smiles. But we love him for it.

And because I didn't do a post for it, here is his 2 month growth picture with the giant bunny.

click here for the 1 month picture to see how much he has grown.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Cade is getting so big! He definitely looks like he's growing into his little Mister Man personality too!

baby
baby