Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's a BOY!!

Our little pumpkin arrived October 31st 8:07 pm

Weight: 9lbs 9oz

Height: 21 1/4"

Dane Andrew F.



11 comments:

peter marie said...

Congrats again! He is so adorable and I love how chubby he is. I'm looking forward to seeing him again!

We'll be praying for you as you recover and that Dane sleeps and adjusts well. We love you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I hope you recover fast! That's one big bundle to push out!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

He is SO cute and looks like a great cuddly baby! I'm sorry we didn't make it up to the hospital. Can't wait to see him on Saturday! :) Have a great week with your mom! I'll be praying you'll heal quickly and get some rest!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!
Oh my gosh!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!
:o)

Such a cute little pink bundle of chubby sweetness!

Congratulations, and I hope your recovery is fast!

Seriously, take it EASY! Do NOTHING! (And by "nothing," I really mean NO thing. At all. Except love on that baby.)

Oh my gosh! :o)

Yay!!!!

une autre mère said...

Congratulations! He is just the cutest! I hope your recovery is going well. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

jen you had a three month old!!! good thing he didn't get as big as pops was

hes a sweetie, can't wait to see him in person and play with his feeties!!!

you should be very proud what a handsome little fella!

Anonymous said...

jen you had a three month old!!! good thing he didn't get as big as pops was

hes a sweetie, can't wait to see him in person and play with his feeties!!!

you should be very proud what a handsome little fella!

Anonymous said...

jen you had a three month old!!! good thing he didn't get as big as pops was

hes a sweetie, can't wait to see him in person and play with his feeties!!!

you should be very proud what a handsome little fella!

elisa beeson said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Kelly said...

okay - wow!!! i want to know details about this birth!! you're so tiny, i can't imagine you pushing out such a chunker! :) i'm so, so excited for you, and i can't wait to see more pictures. and how fun that he's a halloween baby! we both have little holiday babes. congrats to both you and andy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn! I was thinking of you today and checked your blog to see if you had your little one. What a cutie! I hope motherhood is going well. I look forward to hearing what it's like for you. I only have 17 more days until my due date!!!!

baby
baby