No, the thumb sucking picture posted a few days ago is not staged. He acutally found it shortly after birth and finds it from time to time, and gets frustrated when he can't get it unfolded from his fist. Here are a few more pictures from the great photographer Melissa.




6 comments:
Man, that baby is so cute!!
If you get bored next week, give me a call....:)
OH, and I hope your first few days home alone go well!
it's weird being by yourself for the first time. for me, that's when it all sank in. i just read your other post about the first week - i'm so sorry he was having so much trouble nursing! i hope he's getting better. i hope you're feeling better, too!!
Could he be any cuter!?! SO happy for you--and for the great pics you have to decorate your house now! Don't hesitate to call if I could do anything to help--even drop off lunch or do your laundry!
I hope you're doing okay by yourself. I remember I was really scared when my mom left, but I ended up actually being okay, although I cried alot - those darn baby blues! Let me know if you need anything!
oh sweet baby! I miss you guys already! good thing you are planning to come out for thanksgiving!
Post a Comment