Monday, April 9, 2012

Half-way there

Well by now I am past half way but it took me three weeks to get this post done. I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. No we didn't find out girl/boy at our ultrasound.  It's just wait and see.  I have thought from the beginning that we will have another boy.  Seems likely in my opinion.  Dane has been telling everyone that he is going to have a baby sister, quite convincingly too.  Though I keep trying to prep him in case he has a brother, then he just looks confused and says "no, we're just having one baby".  I feel pretty much the same this pregnancy.  I hate mint right now, still don't have tons of energy (doesn't help that we are buried under projects going on on the home front).  This one doesn't seem quite as active, but only lately has it started getting to be tight in there so time will tell how wiggly this one will be. Baby 3 definitely didn't want to show their face during the ultrasound.  Most of the pictures we got were like this.


or like this......
the only brief face shot we got
 
profile
Here and here are the ultra sound pictures of Dane and Cade.


2 comments:

Julie said...

I think "she" looks like Cade! ;)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ah, can't wait!!! Boy OR girl, we already know this baby is going to be CUTE!

baby
baby