| Before |
Tea Towel
12x15 throw pillow
Pins
And sewing gear
You fold the towel pretty side in to measure approximately 12 inches with the ends overlapping in the middle. I did not measure because I had the old pillow cover to go off from. Then pin the sides, (NOT the overlapping ends) and sew each side shut. Turn right side out and shove pillow inside. Easy Peasy. I know this is probably vague directions, but that's how I roll once I get an idea in my head.
| After |
| I didn't even worry about the current towel hem showing since I barely sewed the sides together. I think it adds a little extra detail. |


1 comment:
Love the chevron pattern! These are so cute! I'm on a pillow kick--hopefully I'll get to try this out! You are so good with the sewing machine!!!
Post a Comment