Six months today. And I actually remembered to blog about it. I don't know where time has gone I sometimes still feel as though he is a newborn, maybe that has something to do with the fact that he is up like 10 times a night. (not kidding or exaggerating) Yeah I had one that slept well, so I know it can be done. Actually the first two months of his life he only got up about once a night he would sleep for 4-5 hours get up eat and go back to sleep for another 3-5, he even had a few nights that he went a 6 or 7 hour stretch. Things weren't so bad, I wasn't even really that sleep deprived....then he got his first ear infection and we haven't slept much in 4 months. Tomorrow we will be getting tubes in his ears. I hope and pray this makes a difference in his sleep habits.
Otherwise he is thriving and growing, babbling and sitting. He loves his brother. Dane can always make him smile and can usually get a giggle.


2 comments:
He is SO cute! Love that smile and those baby legs! Praying the tubes will help! Poor little guy...and mama too!
I love those pictures of him!
10 times a night- YIKES! You poor mama! I'll be praying that those tubes will allow you all to get some more sleep at night.
Post a Comment