Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday weekend


Can you tell how old I am? Here's a hint it is displayed in part slash marks and part roman numerals. My hubby is that creative :o) I had an awesome Birthday weekend, relaxing and my men made me feel special. Friday night I was treated on a date with my husband. Dinner-Alba: Movie, The Fighter. Both were great! Came home to a house full of babysitters (my sisters and cousin) who also made me a birthday cake.
Saturday, my actual birthday I got up with the boys (Andy was already gone at a meeting) and was making breakfast. Dane informed me that Rachel and Tessha made a birthday cake, then said "Happy Birthday to you, Mommy." How sweet of him :o)
Later, after I picked up my free birthday Caribou Coffee drink, I headed out to an awesome open house with some great handmade items, it was hard to pick out only a few things to purchase, and I am still thinking about the yellow pillow I almost snagged. The rest of the day was spent with my boys just enjoying the day. 0h yeah and I ordered a pair of jeans with a 37" inseam! I get really excited about long jeans that can actually touch the floor. Thirty-seven inches is a bit excessive even with heels and I have a feeling I will be exchanging them, but while I was ordering them they were out of the length I wanted and without thinking I ordered the 37" inch pair, sooo I have a feeling these are going to go all the way to my toes, but I am anxious to try them on.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend! We saw The Fighter too--good movie for date night!

baby
baby