We did find a houses a few weeks ago! We can check that off our to do list. I took some pictures of my favorite tree in the yard at it's prime. I will miss those beautiful blooms in the new house. We just got back from a trip to North Carolina. Dane loved spending time with his cousin Aletheia. We went to an animal farm and fed the animals, toured a battleship, went to the beach, and played at many different playgrounds. He had us all fooled at what a happy kid he was because today he is well lets just say not so happy. Driving me crazy by 8:30 is a bad start to a day. Now it is time to get serious and start some packing. I am in a quandry as to how to keep things clean and organized and pack at the same time. I don't think it's going to happen. Frustrating because the mess starts driving me crazy and makes it hard to think.


4 comments:
Wow - Dane looks so big in that family picture!
Happy packing. As much as I hate packing, I love being forced to organize, clean, throw out things..during the process! So excited that you're moving closer. We'll have a play date at our favorite park as soon as you move in. Or maybe we'll just steal Dane and take him to the park while you unpack!
Glad you had fun!!
If you need help, Dane could totally come over to play during the day so you can pack. Seriously. Henry would be thrilled!
What kind of tree is that? It's gorgeous! We are planting a tree in our front yard and I want to get one with pretty flowers like that!
Congrats on the house! Where is it?
And by the way...when are you due again? I'm thinking we must be due awfully close to each other (again!)
Beautiful blossoms!
Fun trip!
So glad you are back! :) We'd be happy to play with Dane next week too...or help pack boxes! Don't hesitate to ask for help!
Post a Comment