Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Uh-oh

I was just overcome with the overwhelming desire to eat a can of Spaghetti O's at 3 in the afternoon. And yes they were every bit as good as I remember - as long as I ate around the nasty little hot dog chunks. I looked on the back and they are sooooo not good for you at all. Probably won't eat them again for another really long time. That's ok these days I am eating whatever sounds good and trying to be healthy. I find myself wandering the grocery store aisles looking for something to jump out at me. It's going to kill our grocery budget this month, even though it seems like I am hardly eating. Those rotisserie chickens and deli sides are NOT the cheapest route to go, but were surviving.


On a different note. Dane got to walk outside for the first time the other day, Through a finally dry parking lot! He loved it. I think he has found a new sense of freedom and we will be spending our days outside. Better stock up on some cute maternity sundresses.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Spaghetti O's take me back to being 8...tried them once! At least you were able to eat!
*Just a side note, American Heritage usually has super cute cheap ($5-$10) sundresses in the spring/summer that would totally work as maternity dresses! I'll look next time I'm at the mall to see if they're out yet!

baby
baby