It has been somewhat of a long week. Lots of crying and fussing, and lots of laughing. I did realize he likes to be sung to he almost always laughs, well maybe he is laughing at me. That's probably it. Maybe one of you that have a pleasant voice could sing to him so he won't grow up to be tone deaf and have an appreciation for music. The last picture here with the big smile we were singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat.


3 comments:
Love those chubbley cheeks! :o) Don't worry about his growing up tone deaf...just sing, sing, sing. And, in the blink of an eye, he'll be singing along with you!
so can I ask why you are singing to him while sitting in the bathroom? lol you must not have felt like going to the living room huh?
I think I have the CUTEST nephew in the whole world!!!! =D
Post a Comment