i heart sunshiny days!!
Here is another video for the fam that lives a ways away. This was from about 2 weeks ago. This was one of the first times he really got his head up high and didn't grunt and moan about being on his tummy. Now he is quite practiced at it.
OH sweet baby I miss him and you guys! good thing you will be here in a few weeks!
I love how he like almost pushes himself over that pillow at the end....won't be to much longer and he will make it all the way over!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OH sweet baby I miss him and you guys! good thing you will be here in a few weeks!
I love how he like almost pushes himself over that pillow at the end....won't be to much longer and he will make it all the way over!
Post a Comment